If you are having issues logging into the ShareASale platform, please try to follow the below steps:
I don't remember my password
- Please use the "Forgotten Password" link on the platform login page to retrieve a lost password.
- Enter your username and login e-mail
- Enter the Reset Key sent to your e-mail and create new password
Please note that the password reset key email can only be sent to the login user attached to your ShareASale account. Therefore, please make sure you are using your login user and not your primary email contact to reset your password.
If you have inserted your login user and you did not receive the password reset email even after checking in your spam messages, or if your new password is still not being recognized by the system and you are 100% sure your password is correct, please reach out to us via our contact form.
My registration email not yet activated
- You are getting the following notification "User has not yet confirmed email address, please refer to the email sent to you during sign up and click the email activation link".
- Please check your inbox. You had to receive an email to activate your email address. Please, also check your spam folder and other folders at your provider.
- If you have the confirmation email, follow the instructions, that email it's valid for up to 30 days.
- If you have not received it, please get in touch with us via our contact form, we will send you a new email to activate your account.
My registration has not yet been accepted
- You won't be able to log in to your account until your application has been approved by the Compliance team.
- If your registration is recent, it could take up to two business days to validate your request.
- If it's been two working days, check your inbox, our Compliance team may have written to you. If you haven't received anything, please, get in touch with us via our contact form.
I have tried recovering my password and I don't receive anything - wrong email
- Please double-check your ShareASale login user before trying to request a new password reset. You may be trying to log in with a different email address than the one you registered in ShareASale. Please remember which email address you are registered with at ShareASale.
- If the email is correct and you haven't received anything, then please get in touch with us via our contact form and use your registered email.
I have tried recovering my password and I am not receiving anything – missing the email
Please note that it could also be an issue with your email provider blocking emails from us. Could you please try the following:
add firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe sender list and try again to reset the password via: https://account.shareasale.com/a-passwordReset.cfm
After that, you can contact your email provider and ask why emails from email@example.com don't arrive, to avoid similar situations in the future.
I've changed my primary email and can't access it with the new email
- If you have changed your "primary e-mail" on the contact information tab and afterward are not able to access your account, it is normal. You just changed the contact email
- To change the primary email address, you would have to invite a new user, follow these simple steps: Go to Account > Account Settings > Manage Logins > enter the new email address. Select the permissions for that new email/user.
I can't access my account because of the two-step verification 2SV
- If you have already tried the two-step check apps and do not have the recovery code, you will need to disable 2SV. To do this you will need to contact our Partner Compliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Compliance team will request proof that you are the owner of said account. Once the proof is sent and checked by compliance, the 2SV will be deactivated.